Older Pony with arthritis

AmandaC

Older Pony with arthritis

Post by AmandaC »

I have an 18 year old pony with hock arthritis (only minor) and would be keen to try him on the Ost-o-Flex, can you please let me know the dosage I need to put him on. Also, keen to try him on your vitamin and minerals, what dosage would he need for this as well. He is a full size, medium built pony.

Thanks

Amanda
Warren

Re: Older Pony with arthritis

Post by Warren »

Hi Amanda

Ost-O-Flex is perfect for your pony.
15mls twice a day for the first 10 days and then once a day in the feed after that.
You should get results in approximately 2 weeks.
Add Kentucky Karron oil for overall wellbeing and optimum digestive health, 45mls daily with feed.
To help a balanced diet, use Chevinal, amino acid and mineral supplement in liquid, 30mls if in light work or 60mls in competition work.
Let me know how it goes.

Happy riding

Warren
Pokitren

Re: Older Pony with arthritis

Post by Pokitren »

Warren wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:50 pm Hi Amanda

Ost-O-Flex is perfect for your pony.
15mls twice a day for the first 10 days and then once a day in the feed after that.
You should get results in approximately 2 weeks.
Add Kentucky Karron oil for overall wellbeing and optimum digestive health, 45mls daily with feed.
To help a balanced diet, use Chevinal, amino acid and mineral supplement in liquid, 30mls if in light work or 60mls in competition work.
Let me know how it goes.

Happy riding

Warren
I want to ask. Do I need to make any nutritional adjustments with Ost-O-Flex? Or to give the food as usual, just add Ost-O-Flex?